Hi Design by Kendall readers and Happy St. Patty’s Day! I wanted to take today to apologize for not posting any St. Patrick’s day ideas. All of my St. Patty’s day decor is sitting on my dining room table waiting to be put up but it doesn’t look like I’m going to get to it this year! I promise, no more holiday slacking for me! I didn’t have time for another big post today but I wanted to give a few shout outs to some great bloggers out there:
- There is a sale going on over at Hostess Jo (see the Let’s Entertain blog). Fifteen percent off all merchandise until March 31st. Just enter promo code MARCH at checkout!
- Thanks to Amy at Stem Parties for promoting my giveaway last week. I got a big surge in traffic/survey responses thanks to your post!
- Heather at Swanky Paper blog for saying that my blog is fabulous! You’re is too Heather, you rock!
- Yesterday was an exciting mail day….Martha Stewart Everyday Food, Real Simple, and a cookbook I won in a giveaway at the Mermaids of the Lake blog! Thank you Shelley for the amazing cookbook! I can’t wait to try the chocolate chip cookie recipe!
- Also to all my blogging friends who use Blogger…sorry if I’m not commenting as much but about every other day google gets mad at me and says when I post a comment that it looks like spam! I’m trying to get the issue resolved but I can’t seem to fix it. Anyone have any ideas?!
That’s it for me for today. I’m headed to play kickball then ask the bartender at Christies if they can make me one of these: Hostess Blog: Beer Floats! Happy St. Patrick’s Day.