Last weekend Callahan and I made a Target run, and I was inspired to theme some of my snack buying for upcoming St. Patrick’s Day and make cute treat buckets for the kids.
I purchased some of their favorite snacks – apple sauce pouches, Lara bars, fig bars, and goldfish – in green packaging, or in the case of the goldfish, rainbow colors. I also bought Lucky Charms – a sugary cereal, which we don’t usually have around the house – which will likely be the biggest hit.
Will they eat this all on St. Patrick’s Day? No. Might they try? No. Well, Callahan might try.
I also found a cute t-shirt for each kid to wear on St. Patty’s day – green for Callahan and rainbow for Annabelle. They were 20% off $4 each.
I added in rainbow napkins I found on sale for $1 each in the party section and styled it all in white Easter buckets I found the dollar spot.
To make it a bit more festive I printed these cute pendants from the bear and the fawn and hot glued them to wooden dowel rods.
Overall, I think they turned out cute and they’ll be a fun little mid-week surprise for the kiddos!
Shop This Post
- Nature’s Bakery Apple Cinnamon Fig Bar
- Good & Gather Unsweetened Applesauce Fruit Squeezers
- Larabar Apple Pie Fruit & Nut Food Bars
- Lucky Charms Breakfast Cereal
- Goldfish Spring Colors Baked Cheddar Snack Crackers
- Spritz Rainbow Lunch Napkins
- Toddler Girls’ Rainbow Short Sleeve T-Shirt – Cat & Jack™ White
- Toddler Boys’ Short Sleeve T-Shirt – Cat & Jack™
- Starburst Easter Jelly Beans Original – 2oz
- Kid Made Modern 20ct Wood Dowels
Leave a Reply