Update 11/8/2020: After being out of stock all spring and summer, this exact playhouse is now back in stock! Buy the Cedar Summit by KidKraft Greystone Cottage Playhouse on Walmart here.
This year since we hosted Callahan’s Pumpkin first birthday in the backyard, I decided to give our playhouse a little fall makeover. The autumn oranges and yellows complimented the blue and white playhouse perfectly, and I thought it turned out so cute!
Annabelle loved helping me decorate, and even helped me style and hang the wreath.
The fun part about this project is that, other than the wreath supplies, I didn’t have to purchase anything new! It was all decor and extra fall stems and picks I had stashed away in my fall decor boxes.
Below are links to all the products I used. And for more information about how I chose this playhouse and details on how to recreate the look visit my post: Blue & White KidKraft Playhouse Makeover Tutorial!
Mini Cotton Fall Wreath
This mini wreath was super easy to make! Instead of using a wreath form I used a cotton candle ring I found at Hobby Lobby to serve as the base for my wreath. I simply wired on two corn picks and a white pumpkin pick to give it a little fall flair!
- Cotton Candle Ring, Hobby Lobby
- (2) Corn Pick with Raffia, Hobby Lobby
- White Pumpkin Pick, Hobby Lobby
- Floral Wire
- Straw Bale, Hobby Lobby
- Corn Stalks, Michaels
- Fresh Pie Pumpkin, H-E-B
- Annabelle’s Cottage Sign crafted using Chalkboard Paint, my Silhouette Cameo and white vinyl on this sign from At Home.
- Ceramic planter with wooden stand, TJ Maxx
- Sunflower Stem, Michaels
- Orange Hydrangea Spray Stem, Hobby Lobby
- Brass house number, Amazon
- White Activity Stools, Target
Photos by Travis Lilley, @TravisATXPhoto